Getting tired of your tan lines? Or perhaps you just want your skin to lighten up a bit? I’ve got the right product for you!
A few months back, I got obsessed with tanning. I even tried fake tanning myself, bought expensive tanning products like sprays and oils just for me to get darker. I love having tan skin because it makes me golden, not pale. I’ve been pale white my whole life and ever since I’ve started traveling and exploring beaches I’ve been tan for quite a while now. So the question is, why am I sharing this product if I love being tan? Well, the issue is my mom is not in favor of my tan skin. Not that she hates it, she’s just concern about my natural color. Also, it’s quite complicated especially when in the city, her concern is that every time I get a new layer of tan, I have to change my make up or not wear any make up at all which will make me look haggard in events and other festivities, also being the whitest in the family, every time I get a tan, I peel like a snake which is also very irritating. I tried using this product because I heard that it has great gentle whitening effects (without harsh peeling), makes the skin moisturized and does not just whiten but the make the skin look and feel healthier. As what I have told you, I have been pale all my life, so I don’t want my skin to just return to its dull state.
After a few weeks of using the product, here’s an actual documentation of the effects on my skin. On the left is a photo of me with slightly tan skin, the photo on the right is taken after two weeks of using the product.
Aside from the obvious whitening outcome, the product also had various effects on my skin which includes:
1. Softness and smoothness of skin
2. Moisturized and hydrated skin
3. Lighten and brighten skin, not making it look pale / dull
4. Lightens dark spots, lines and acne scars
5. Gentle whitening effects, you won’t notice any peeling
Here are other things you should know about the products that are / or might not be mentioned in the vlog:
1. Snow Whitening Cream can be used as a moisturizer / day or night cream.
2. The 7 active ingredients included in the products are IBR TCLC® (Tomato Colorless Carotenoids), IBR-Snowflake®, 7 Plant Extract from Swiss Alps, BearBerry Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Beta Glucan, Phenylethyl Resorcinol – You can have these googled for proof. Not all whitening products contain these ingredients.
3. Both skin whitening solution is stored in a bottle with airless dispenser, which means lesser possible contamination.
4. It comes with a box with all the information you need written inside.
5. Cheaper compared to other whitening products but has quicker effects.
I hope this blog/vlog helped you! This is just a way for me to share the current products that I use. Every once in a while I also add / change products monthly or yearly for me to discover more effective beauty regimens, and I’d be happy to share these in the future!
Other products included in the video:
Orogold Vitamin C Facial Cleanser 80ml – Php 6,200
Flawless Pore Refiner Toner 100ml – Php 290
Mario Badescu Facial Spray 118ml – Php 655
Snow Whitening Face Cream 50ml – Php1,499
Mario Badescu Botanical Body Soap 236ml – Php 670
Snow Whitening Body Lotion 175ml – Php799