Are you a monochrome type of dresser? Neutrals, earthy tones, and subtle colors? Or maybe you’re the opposite? Are you the chromatic type who loves popping bright colors with prints? Whatever type you are, whatever kind of clothes you own, whatever sartorial taste you prefer, does it actually cross your mind on how to take care of the pieces you use or maybe abUSE? If yes, continue reading as I give you tips on FashionCare.
If you’re a fashionista and a traveler, you’re probably adventurous, flexible, and versatile when it comes to clothing and by that, I meant being limitless, spontaneous, giving yourself control over your ensembles, and being able to create your own definition of power dressing. Since I’ve been traveling a lot, I have collected outfit inspirations all over the world. I plan my outfits base on the certain place I’ll be going to, so I don’t stick to one specific style, I adapt to whatever continent I’m in. I love black & white as much as I love the other colors like red, pink, orange, and yellow. I started collecting colored pieces just lately and now I am obsessed. Aside from the classic monochromes, and pretty colored pieces, I also invest on high quality coats & leathers mostly for travels. I believe that buying good quality clothing is not just for vanity. It’s an investment for sustainability. Since I’m pretty OC with detail, of course good quality and fashion always comes together. When I invest on something long term like clothing, I always make it a priority to take care of it as much as I can, I’m sure you do to. In my case, I always make time and effort to personally wash my own clothes, either by hand or a machine.
Here are some photos showing a few favorite pieces that I’ve invested,
* Outfit posts will be posted separately
As promised, here are a few tips on how to care for your clothes:
1. Always separate colored from white & black
2. Don’t leave your clothes too long in the water it might be deformed or might lose it’s true color
3. Hand wash the clothes you love most — for safety assurance
4. Always have leathers & coats dry-cleaned
5. If you have pieces that are vibrant in color (ones that you think might infect other clothes), put them away and have it washed separately
6. As much as possible, don’t risk going to a laundry shop you don’t trust. Remember your clothes are your investments too, so if they mess it up, it’s on you.
7. Make sure you use a washing machine that fits your lifestyle, for us fashion bloggers we use Electrolux for it provides us convenience.
What’s great and unique about it:
* It can retain the softness, shape and color with the new UltraMix™ technology.
* With Electrolux Vapour Refresh program, you will get wrinkle-free clothes with less ironing hassle. It refreshes your clothes, leaving them smelling fresh and looking like new.
* Electrolux Load Sensor™ automatically senses load weight, determines optimal washing time, water and detergent while guaranteeing maximum energy efficiency
* Electrolux EcoInverter reduces energy consumption by 75%* while guaranteeing long lasting performance and silent operation.
* Electrolux Vapour Care reduces allergens by up to 99.9% even at 40°C while taking care of your family’s well-being.
* Electrolux washing machine cares for every precious piece. The Woolmark Apparel Care certifies the gentlest treatment and care of hand-wash only woolens.
Know more about the brand here